We stock polypropylene from two suppliers, Axprint and Priplak.
Please click on the box opposite for more information for the particular brand you require
New Priplak product.
PRIPLAK® introduces its new Digital HP Indigo One Shot certified range.
Priplak has now launched an innovative product specifically designed and certified for digital printing using HP Indigo 'One Shot Colour' technology.
New Priplak Digital for HP Indigo One Shot printing, recognises the growing need for a multi-application, strong synthetic media adapted for digital electro inks that is environmentally friendly. It is directly printable with excellent colour reproduction due to its unique surface characteristics. As with all Priplak products, this new sheet is tear and impact resistant and easy to convert after printing using die-cutting, punching, gluing and stapling techniques. Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is available in a ream wrapped SRA3+ (320 x 454mm) sheet size.
Priplak® has built a reputation for being a strong yet flexible plastic sheet that is ideal for communication and display products, packaging and stationery. Manufactured from Polypropylene, Priplak's new Digital for HP Indigo is up to 35% lighter than other synthetic substrates such as PVC, PET and Polycarbonate. In addition, it contains no harmful additives and is fully REACH compliant. To complete its impressive environmental credentials Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is 100% recyclable.
Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is available in 5 product variants:
- Priplak Backlit 300 micron - specifically designed for illuminated signs and backlit posters. Indigo treated one side. 200 sheets per pack.
- Izilyss Natural 350 micron - translucent appearance with surface treatment for one side printing. 150 sheets per pack.
- Izilyss White 350 micron - offering standard opacity with surface treatment for one side printing. 150 sheets per pack.
- Izilyss Opaque 280 micron - for increased opacity and surface treatment for two sided printing. 200 sheets per pack.
- Izilyss Opaque 440 micron - offering high levels of opacity with surface treatment for two sided printing. 100 sheets per pack.
All the above are available in quantities from a single pack upwards, material must be bought in packed quantities and can be supplied within a few days.
For any enquiries please either contact Simon Balderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or why not e-mail our dedicated sales email address at email@example.com.