PPB was originally founded in 1978 as Proctor Paper and Board by John Proctor in Leeds as a paper and board stockist merchant. Today, PPB remains a family business and has since invested heavily to provide a wide range of plastic, paper, board, and ACM display materials and finishing services for the screen print, large format litho print, and the digital display markets as well as supplying sign makers and fabricators.
We now have two centres of operation, in Leeds and Dartford, and stock held in over 85,000 square feet of modern high bay warehousing. 95% of our deliveries are made by our own lorry fleet throughout the U.K. On an average day our fleet will handle around 100 tonnes of material and our staff pick and convert over 4500 order lines every month.
What makes us stand out from the rest?
- We are the longest established merchant in the field with over 40 years’ experience in meeting the needs of the point of sale industry.
- We have a strong tradition of delivering outstanding value to our customers through mutual trust, backed up by a culture based upon total reliability.
- We are well versed in meeting the exacting demands of our customers with the majority of our deliveries being made on a next day basis.
- We have an experienced and committed team with hands on involvement from senior management.
- Many of our sales and warehouse staff have been with the company long term and are highly knowledgeable of our products and services, as well as the needs of our customers.
- We provide a wide range of paper, plastics, board, and ACM and continually expand this range to keep abreast of the latest market trends.
- Our wide offering of finishing and conversion services allows us to ensure our products meet our customers’ requirements.